Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 1

Well today was a pretty busy day. I went and met up with 2 girls that I went to college with for lunch and caught up on life. Then I met up with my nephew and got matching tattoos done. We both got the words "it gets better" on us. Mine is located on my back and his is on his forearm. I will post a pic of mine once its healed up and not as red. Now I am sitting in bed watching Celebrity Apprentice and watching the live Oscar feed on Facebook.

Today I walked 1km, not as much as I wanted but it's a start.

My menu for today was as follows.

Breakfast
-2 slices turkey lunch meat
-1 slice havarti
-2 tbsp greek yogurt
- sliced tomatos
-1 5inch whole wheat wrap

Lunch
-1/4 chicken leg (ate half)
-3/4 cup of caeser salad

Snack
-2oz of Chicken

Dinner
-half of a Chicken burrito


 -Pouch Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment